Book before 30th April and change your flights without penalty!
Add flexibility to your international travel plans! We’re offering our guests the right to change any international flights booked by 30th April 2020, including to open tickets, without incurring any penalty fees. If your travel plans change, you only pay the difference in fares between the old and new ticket, without any change fees, or change to an open ticket without penalty.
Important information and terms & conditions:
· The offer is valid for international and North Cyprus flights booked between 12:00 on 9th March 2020 and 23:59 on 30th April 2020 (Local Turkish times apply).
· Changes can be made without penalty, including changing to an open fare, to all international ticket fare classes (including any tickets purchased as part of any other offers between 9th March 2020 and 30th April 2020).
· If the total all-inclusive price of the new flight ticket is higher than that of the old flight ticket, the difference in fare will be charged.
· If the total all-inclusive price of the new flight ticket is lower than that of the old flight, no refund will be made.
· The offer is only valid on scheduled flights operated by Pegasus.
· Changes must be made no later than two hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
· The offer is only valid for changes to tickets, including changes to open tickets. It excludes flight cancellations and name changes.
· Changes are subject to flight availability.
· A service charge will apply to ticketing changes made via the call centre.
· The offer is not available for tickets booked on the GDS channel.
Information About Cancelled Flights for 1st - 15th of May 2020:
-In line with the additional precautions to combat the coronavirus all flights are cancelled between 1st of May 2020 and 15th of May 2020 according to SHY-Passenger Regulations.
-In line with the SHY-Passenger Regulations due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) published as of 25th of March 2020 , all cancelled flights ticket operations will be done according to the process down below.
You can convert your ticket to open ticket via flypgs.com and Pegasus mobile app
- No penalty will be applied when you convert to open ticket.
- You can use your open ticket within a year on any route.
- If you don’t use you’re open ticket, you can get a full refund two months after the reciprocal flight restrictions have been lifted.
All cancelled flights can be changed without paying any penalty or difference only via our free call centre number 0 (850) 250 67 02
- Tickets that are booked on 26th March 2020 and before can re-book their tickets for flights until 27 March 2021 without paying any penalty or difference.
- If you book after 26th of March and your flights is cancelled, you still change your ticket without penalty and just pay the difference between the new flight.
All cancelled flights can only be refunded via our free call centre number 0 (850) 250 67 02
- As the SHY-Passenger Regulations of published on 25th March 2020 due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), If you’re not able to use a ticket that you have converted to an open ticket, you can obtain your refund two months after reciprocal flight restrictions have been lifted.
· To see the penalty fees you will avoid if you avail of this ticket change offer, visit https://www.flypgs.com/en/useful-info/info-about-flights/general-rules#2041
· Pegasus General Terms & Conditions will apply to any other items not listed here.
· Pegasus reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this special offer throughout the offer period. No rights relating to this special offer will be granted for any tickets which have been purchased prior to the special offer commencing. In such cases, no such claims or requests can be made.
This information has been last retrieved on 23/4/2020. For more information, please visit the airline URL.
Offers & Ticket Prices For Cheap Flights
Pegasus Airlines Flight Reviews
- Boeing 737 800
✈TRIP REPORT | Pegasus Airlines (Economy) | Munich - Istanbul | Airbus A320
German Aviator· 8 March 2017· 100999 views
Hey everyone :D Welcome to this Tripreport from Munich Airport to Istanbul Sabiha Göckcen Airport. It was my first flight with Pegasus Airlines. This flight took 2 ...
Full Flight - Zurich to Istanbul - Pegasus Airlines - Boeing 737-800
CompiArmy· 8 October 2015· 4381 views
Flight from Zurich (ZRH) to (SAW) with Pegasus Airlines. - Website: http://bit.ly/plane738 - YouTube: http://bit.ly/compiarmyyt - Facebook: http://bit.ly/plane738fb ...
[TRIPREPORT] A320NEO Pegasus Airlines (4k)
flightchecker· 22 August 2019· 3085 views
FLIGHT INFORMATION--- Airline: Pegasus Airlines Aircraft: Airbus A320 NEO Registration: TC-NBP Flight Time: 03h 18min From Istanbul sabiha gokcen Intl.
Pegasus Airlines News
Pegasus Airlines signs up to EASA COVID-19 Aviation Health Safety ...
Pegasus Airlines signs up to EASA COVID-19 Aviation Health Safety ...
About Pegasus Airlines
Pegasus Airlines is Istanbul's Low-cost airline which operates flights to over 33 cities in Turkey and 70 destinations in 40 countries. Pegasus Airlines is Turkey's most established private airline which has been operational for 20 years headquartered in the Kurtköy area of Pendik, Istanbul. Awards
Pegasus Airline has been awarded as
The Best Low-Cost Airline 2018
Europe's Leading Regional Airline 2015 Class of Travel
Pegasus Airlines provides three classes of travel:
Business Class - Pegasus Airline's Business class not only allows passengers to unwind with comfortable wide leg-room seats but also protects by offering free cancellation and reissuing service. Guests are offered complimentary snacks or hot meals depending on the time.
Premium Economy Class - Pegasus Airline's offers Premium guests the option of choosing their own seats while reserving their tickets. The guests are also provided with complimentary sandwiches on all flights.
Economy class - Pegasus Airline's Economy class comes with two variants of Basic & Essential where the baggage allowance of the guests varies. Baggage Allowance
Economy class passengers who have booked Basic are allowed 8kg free baggage allowance for hand luggage.
Passengers who have booked Essential are allowed 15kg free baggage allowance for domestic flights and 20kg for international flights.
Business class passengers free baggage allowance for checked luggage is 20 kg. Frequent Flyer Programme
BOLBOL the frequent flyer program by Pegasus Airlines allows passengers to become members free of cost. Members earn BOL points for every flight ticket and additional service transaction. Pegasus has no card or user code for passengers and has simplified the process by making the mobile number of the member as the membership number! In-flight Services
Pegasus Airlines offers a variety of meals and beverages which can be pre-ordered. Passengers can also choose a range of snacks, beverages and alcoholic drinks onboard. Pegasus Magazine is the airline's journals which cover travel, lifestyle and airline offer for passengers to read during their flight. Guests can access Immfly Network by connecting their electronic devices. Immfly Network passengers have access to TV channels such as Twentieth Century Fox, National Geographic, Euronews and Financial Times. Check-in
Domestic Flights - Passengers can check-in online 72hrs to 1 hr prior to the scheduled departure time.
International Flights - Passengers can check-in online 72hrs to 24 hr prior to the scheduled departure time. Onboard Support
Pegasus Airlines provides assistance for passengers with special needs. Wheelchairs, airport assistance during check in are provided by on ground staff. Passengers can choose a service that best suits their need. Expectant mothers and parents of unaccompanied children can read the regulations and policies before flying here. Refund & Cancellation
Passengers can cancel their booking either through Pegasus Airlines sales’ offices or website. All cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
No:11/A 34912 - Kurtköy/İstanbul Türkiye
Call Center: Reservations: 0888 228 12 12