With a poor TrustScore of 65, guests think this hotel is not up to standards with its rooms.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. 95% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby. 95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Good service. 83% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food is average. 58% found the breakfast to be acceptable. The price was too high for 55%.
- Hotel is nice enough.
- Internet is average. 59% thought it was adequately priced.
- Rooms are not good. Small rooms Poor bathroom
- Acceptable building. 63% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so. 59% thought the facilities needed updating.