Close to Chinatown. Good for sightseeing and located near shopping areas. Noisy. Room is not nice. Tasteless wines.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. 97% liked the proximity to sightseeing. 85% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service is ok. 59% said the reception staff was ok. Housekeeping was great, according to 70%.
- Tasty food. 71% loved the menu selection. Yummy desserts, said 87%.
- Internet is poor.
- Rooms are not good. Poor bathroom 100% were unsatisfied with the kitchenette.
- Horrible pool.
- Average cleanliness. 73% thought it was too noisy.
- Breakfast is mediocre.
- Average amenities. 64% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so. 64% thought the building was acceptable.
- Vibe was decent.