Good luxury hotel. Close to Glasgow City. Near public transport, airport, and train station. Popular among people traveling with friends.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. 100% liked the proximity to sightseeing. Easily accessible by car, said 75%.
- Great service. 66% said the reception staff was ok. Hotel security was great, thought 100%.
- Disappointing internet connection. 73% thought it was a great value.
- Rooms are ok. 56% complained about the bathroom. Beds were acceptable for 54%.
- Bar is ok. 67% were unsatisfied with the wines. Only 58% were satisfied with the beverage prices.
- Average comfort. 71% thought it was too noisy.
- Breakfast is mediocre. Breakfast prices were ok, according to 51%.
- Bad amenities. 54% thought the building was acceptable. For 68%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- Vibe wasn't good. 81% considered it to be not well-maintained. 100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Average cleanliness. 63% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.