With a good TrustScore of 78, guests choose this hotel because of its location and service. However, some guests complain about the rooms and hotel building.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
Guest Review Highlights
- Internet is poor.
- Rooms are not good. 63% complained about the bathroom. 62% thought it was too noisy.
- Food is average. 60% thought the dining experience was appropriate. 66% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Terrific location. 84% liked the proximity to sightseeing. 99% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Great service. Housekeeping was great, according to 81%. 71% said the reception staff was great.
- Hotel is nice enough.
- Acceptable building. For 58%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard. 83% thought the facilities needed updating.