Very good luxury hotel. Close to Glasgow City. Room service is perfect. Great hotel security. Great location. Popular among people traveling with friends.
|Bar and Beverages||
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. 100% liked the proximity to sightseeing. Easily accessible by car, said 82%.
- Great service. 61% said the reception staff was ok. Hotel security was great, thought 92%.
- Tasty food. Only 52% were satisfied with the menu. 75% enjoyed the side dishes.
- Internet is poor.
- Rooms are ok. 59% complained about the bathroom. 68% said the view was so-so.
- Bar is ok. 83% were unsatisfied with the wines.
- Not very clean. Beds were acceptable for 64%. Air conditioning was criticized by 88%.
- Breakfast is mediocre.
- Average amenities. 62% thought the building was acceptable. 57% found the grounds not bad.
- Vibe wasn't good. For 59%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.