With a good TrustScore of 77, guests choose this hotel because of its location and service. However, some guests complain about the rooms and ambiance.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
Guest Review Highlights
- Disappointing internet connection.
- Rooms are not good. 61% complained about the bathroom. 66% thought it was too noisy.
- Food is average. 57% thought the dining experience was appropriate. 67% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Terrific location. 76% liked the proximity to sightseeing. 98% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Great service. 82% found the restaurant service to be one of the best.
- Hotel is nice enough.
- Acceptable building. For 51%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.