Excellent city hotel. Close to Glasgow City. Located near shopping areas and has easy access to train stations. Free internet. Friendly atmosphere. Good alcoholic drinks. Popular among couples.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. 99% liked the proximity to shopping. Not enough parking facilities, according to 69%.
- Great service. 72% said the reception staff was great. Bad housekeeping, according to 76%.
- Tasty food. Only 66% were satisfied with the menu. Desserts were ok, said 56%.
- Internet is poor. 71% thought it was a great value.
- Rooms are ok. 70% said the beds were comfortable. Air conditioning was criticized by 97%.
- Disappointing wellness & sports facilities. 82% didn't like the fitness area.
- Average value. 54% said the breakfast was too expensive. The price was too high for 62%.
- Horrible pool.
- Average comfort. 55% thought it was too noisy.
- Good breakfast.