Excellent city hotel. Close to Glasgow City. Shopping, restaurants and bars in the area are great. Good wines. Popular among couples.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. 100% liked the proximity to shopping. Not enough parking facilities, according to 73%.
- Great service. 72% said the reception staff was great. Bad housekeeping, according to 53%.
- Rooms are ok. 70% said the beds were comfortable. Air conditioning was criticized by 95%.
- Internet is average. 79% thought it was a great value.
- Good breakfast. 60% said the breakfast was too expensive.
- Average comfort. 60% thought it was too noisy.
- Wellness & sports facilities were not very nice. 80% didn't like the fitness area.
- Average cleanliness. 73% thought it was clean.
- Food is average. Only 60% were satisfied with the menu. 56% thought the dining experience was appropriate.