Excellent luxury hotel. Close to Glasgow City. Welcoming service and easy access by car. Interesting excursions. Popular among couples.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
Guest Review Highlights
- Breakfast is good. Breakfast prices were ok, according to 56%.
- Vibe was decent. For 55%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard. 85% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Average comfort. 77% thought it was too noisy.
- Wellness & sports facilities were not very nice. 67% didn't like the fitness area. 85% were unhappy with the sauna.
- Average cleanliness. Unclean dining area, according to 100%. Only 53% said rooms were clean enough.
- Rooms are ok. Air conditioning was criticized by 93%. 71% said the beds were comfortable.
- Terrific location. Easily accessible by car, said 88%. 100% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Great service. Bar service was unacceptable, according to 68%. Only 60% found the restaurant service to be good.
- Internet is poor. 56% thought it was overpriced.